+7 900 636 05 59

Round the clock without days off

Comfortable summer cottages on the shore of the lake In Finland

Cottage on Lake Lahnavesi in Mäntyharju region 4 + 2

Freely
Unavailable
Arrival / Departure
REQUEST FOR ACCOMMODATION

Description

House area - 86 m²

Kitchen, 2 bedrooms.

It can accommodate 4 adults and 2 children

(Additional information: The number of persons must be agreed upon separately)

An additional 10 euro set.

Equipment

  • - -TOILET
  • - - wood stove
  • - - Sauna in the house + coastal Bath
  • - - Dishwasher
  • - - water (drinking water from the mine)
  • - - Microwave
  • - - Refrigerator
  • - - Coffee maker
  • - - Electric stove
  • - - Electric heating
  • - - television
  • - - DVD
  • - - Arbor, grill
  • - - rowing boat
  • - - rowing boat

Location, distances

The holiday cottage is located in the Mäntyharju region on a plot of about 8 hectares located on the peninsula,
With its coastline about 1000 meters, on Lake Lahnavesi.
Mikkeli - 40 km, Lahti - 89 km.
Mäntyharju - 11 km.
Nuijamaa (Cowberry) - cottage - about 135 km..
To the creek Pyhakoski - 1 km. (On a boat about 700 m.)
To the creek Miekankoski - 5,8 km. (On the boat a little more than 1 km.)
Cafe, refueling, shop - 1,5 km.
Neighbors - 200 m.

Entertainment

There are plenty of fishing options.
Lake Honkanen: roach, perch, ide, bream, pike, pike perch, burbot and on the nearby small lakes and Saima (about 5 km. from the cottages). Angling with a hook and line and ice-fishing - no licence need.

Lure fishing (one rod/one lure) is free for all people under 18 of age and over 65 years of age.
Other people must pay a fishing district fee or a provincial lure fishing fee and the national fishing management fee. Please find more info here: www.ahven.net or www.fishing.fi

Sauna on the shore

Ski resorts Messila (Messila)

www - map (about 96 km)

Tornimaki (Ski Tornimäki) www - map of the journey (about 51 km)

Hasa www - map (about 96 km)

Himos (Himos) www - map of the journey (about 130 km)

Price list

——————————- Special offer for any season ———————————–

Week rental 4 + 2 – 455 euro + 50 euro final cleaning (prices are valid from 12/01/2017 to 01/11/2017) Possible rental periods and less than a week, ask for the rental price in addition. The price is for 4 adults and 2 children. A greater number of people only by prior arrangement.

The rental price includes:

-Free use of the cottage from 16:00 on the day of arrival on Saturday until 12 hours of Saturday next week
-Free use of the boat and the coastal sauna.
-Electricity and firewood.

The rental price does not include:

Linens. Therefore, you need to grab your bed linen or book a rental when booking for a fee of 10 euros / set / person. -Cleaning. Payment of cleaning is required. 50 euro for the cottage 4 + 2. In season “A”, the minimum rental period is usually one week (from 16 hours Saturday to 12 hours next Saturday). At other times, the period can be specified separately. It is possible to rent and for the weekend. The weekend rental starts on Friday at 16.00 and ends on Sunday at 20.00. Only by prior arrangement.

Booking conditions

The order comes into force after making a prepayment in the amount of – 25% of the total amount of the order. The remaining part – 75% must be paid no later than 28 days before the date of arrival. If the order is made less than 28 days before the date of your arrival, then you must pay the entire amount immediately. If you cancel the order more than 28 days before the date of the planned arrival, the prepayment is returned after deducting office expenses of 15 euros. If the booking is canceled less than 28 days before the scheduled date of arrival, the prepayment is not refundable, As an option, you can use the prepayment made to pay rent in a different period, as agreed with us.

Booking conditions for the New Year

The order comes into force after making a prepayment in the amount of – 25% of the total amount of the order. The remaining part – 75% must be paid no later than November 15. If you cancel your reservation after 15.11, the penalty is 100%. (But we can suggest using these funds at other times) Confirmation of the order and invoice for payment with details we will send in the return letter by email. Mail. It is possible to book in a shorter period of time, as well as paying cash for renting a cottage on site upon arrival

Map. Driving directions

Dream Lake Oy

тел. +7 900 636 05 59

(Round the clock without days off )
speaks russian

e-mail: info@dreamlake.fi

Saunasaarentie 47,
52700 MANTYHARJU,
FINLAND

GPS-coordinates:

Lat: N 61° 26' 3.71"

Long: E 26° 41' 34.96"

ФОТОГАЛЕРЕЯ

Reviews

Надежда 2017-09-12 12:54:29

Очень любим отдыхать в замечательном коттедже DreamLake на берегу озера ( 8+2 ). Природа завораживает - чистый воздух, красивые закаты, лес для прогулок. Все чудеса природы так близко. Каждый здесь найдет занятие для души- прекрасная рыбалка, баня, можно покататься на лодке , позагорать или просто почитать книгу на пирсе с видом на озеро под пение птиц .В прошлом сентябре cобрали очень много белых грибов , брусники и черники. Очень любим завтраки,обеды и ужины на террасе. Идеальный отдых от городской суеты ! Настоящий отдых для души и тела. Просторный и уютный дом c камином и со всем необходимым инвентарем. Рядом с домом беседка - гриль. Обязательно приедем ещё. Большое спасибо!

Сергей 2017-09-05 12:05:50

Отдыхали с 10-13.08.17. Хорошее место для рыбалки и сбора грибов. Коттедж в целом подготовлен, но нужно по мелочам доработать- не хватало москитных сеток, добавить удобной посуды, столовых приборов. Сауна в доме маловата, но жарит как надо. Отдыхом остались довольны. Хозяевам-спасибо за отдых.

Михаил 2017-08-28 20:23:17

5-kilo pike!5-kilo pike! Фото двух щук, одна почти 10 кг, вторая 5,5! Озеро Хонканен, 24-27 августа 2017 г.

Маргарита 2017-08-21 22:24:12

Щука!!! 21.08.2017

Александр 2017-08-16 22:44:34

Щука!!!Вот такую щуку поймали во вторник, 15 августа 2017!!!

Мария 2017-08-01 15:28:41

Отдыхали неделю всей семьей с маленьким ребенком. Замечательные условия, все продуманно до мелочей: очень удобная планировка дома (три туалета, два душа, сауна, просторные спальни с гардеробными, огромная гостиная совмещенная с кухней и столовой, камин, терраса на свежем воздухе); беседка с грилем прямо на берегу с прекрасным видом на закат солнца; огромная территория для свободных прогулок (очень много грибов и ягод(черника, брусника, земляника)); оригинального дизайна баня с деревянной дорожкой до озера; пирс; лодки; рыбалка... Ребенок в восторге и мы все тоже. Спасибо! обязательно приедем еще!

Игорь 2017-07-27 13:41:37

Остались очень довольны отдыхом. Мы любим собираться большой компанией и в этом отношении коттеджи Dreamlake (2 по 10 мест рядом) нам подходят идеально! Во первых, это не далеко от границы. Все условия + баня, беседка для шашлыков, лодка с мотором. Очень красивое место, для путешествия на лодке - скалистые берега, острова и протоки между озерами. Ну, а если погода не очень - в доме есть огромный холл с камином. Так что, здесь всегда найдется уютное место, где можно посидеть и отдохнуть любой компанией. Спасибо! Обязательно приедем снова :)

Алексей 2017-07-12 17:10:07

Встречали Новый год! Все было супер. Рыбалка, баня, прорубь и свежий воздух. Всем рекомендую.

Гриша Поспелов 2017-07-08 10:59:15

Коттеджи DREMLAKE очень хороши! Прекрасное местоположение, отличные условия проживания и замечательная рыбалка делают эти коттеджи ЛУЧШИМИ в Финляндии! Коттеджи отлично оборудованы, есть замечательны баня на берегу, жаровня:одним словом, мало где можно найти настолько привлекательную территорию,прилегающую к коттеджу. Мы любим финскую рыбалку, и для нас наличие моторной лодкой очень важно, тем более когда коттеджи стоят на таком замечательном озере Honkanen! Озеро Honkanen, отлично подходит для рыбалки: за неделю мы поймали 12 щук и ОГРОМНОЕ количество ряпушки! Озеро Honkanen имеет 4 протоки, через которые можно посмотреть другие озёра и половить ещё там рыбу. Самое приятно, что коттеджи находятся очень далеко от людей, но не далеко от границе, и поэтому, в коттеджи DREAMLAKE можно приехать на выходные и не потерять много времени на дорогу. В Финляндии я выбираю только коттеджи DREMLAKE, потому что они близко от границе , коттеджи очень хорошо оборудованы, есть моторная лодка и классная баня! I LOVE DREMLAKE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

code